Hop on over to the keynav project page
download the new version.
The changelist from the previous announced release is as follows:
- Several bug fixes and feature additions suggested by Yuri D'Elia.
- Sync xdotool library to 20080606
- Added default key binding Ctrl+[ as 'end' (requested by Luke Macken)
- New command: 'sh' - Executes shell commands.
Example keynavrc: ctrl+x sh "xterm -bg black -fg white"
- New command: 'history-back' - Undo a window change operation
Example keynavrc: a history-back
+ Such operations include: cut-*, grid, cell-select, move-*
+ The history size is currently hard-coded at 100 entries.
+ If you exceed 100 moves, the oldest entry will be removed.
+ Every time keynav is activated, the history is wiped.
- Fix: Any command starting with "start" is now bound globally.
- Fix: All rendering is delayed until after the end of the current command
sequence. This fixes (in order of annoyance, worst first):
1) Crash when a 'start' and 'end' exist in the same command sequence.
2) Visible 2x2 grid first, before a 3x3 grid when the start command is
'start, grid 3x3'
3) Rendering blinking a full white window on the screen before clipping to
4) Visible blink when "cut-left,cut-up" and such are run simultaneously.
- Fix: If the 'start' command is invoked again while keynav is active, then
the default arrangement is set (full screen and 2x2 grid). Previously, the
'start' command was a no-op if keynav was active.